Services We Provide
- Physicians and Nurse Practitioners to manage your care.
- Skilled Nurses who visit as often as needed and are available 24 hours a day.
- Nurse Aides who provide personal care and bathing assistance.
- Spiritual care provided by our team of chaplains to address your spiritual needs, along with prayer for you and your family.
- Social services to provide emotional support as well as assist with living wills and planning.
- Therapeutic music, which is an excellent way to promote speech and communication for patients with neurological disorders. Music always brings a smile.
- Bereavement groups and counselors to provide grief support and education for loved ones.
Many resources are available to educate and assist you through this journey and may be found on the following web sites:
National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) is a membership organization dedicated to promoting and maintaining quality care for the terminally ill and their families.
Hospice Net provides information an support to patients and families facing life-threatening illnesses.
Caring Connections is a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO)
Hospice Foundation of America (HFA) creates programs for professional development, provides public education, promotes research, produces publications, and monitors public health policies.